WHO WE ARE
The Global Procurement and Supply Chain Management Practice (GPSCM) is a Specialist Advisory and Assurance firm in procurement and supply chain rooted in Africa, we understand African markets, consistently engage with different industries, create and deliver sustainable business value to our wide network of clients.
Our team of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and thought - leaders in our chosen area of specialty are passionate about what we do. We are industry pace setters providing intelligent insights and informed opinions to address competing clients’ business constraints.
We actively engage with our clients, work as a team and provide outstanding solutions and unsurpassed service that, together deliver premium value to our clients.
We are stewards of our clients resources maximising on opportunities presented to create value that leads to sustainable growth. We are responsible citizens of Africa who thrive through exceptional leadership and building of ethical and quality relationships.
To be Africa’s preeminent and trusted specialist Advisory and Assurance firm in procurement and supply chain.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to equip businesses in Africa with modern, proficient and credible procurement and supply chain ideas for sustainable growth.
Our Values reflect who we are and what we stand for as a firm.
We provide superior expert solutions and unsurpassed service level that, together deliver premium value to our clients.
We uphold the highest standards of integrity in the manner we do business.
Our collaborative approach creates synergies that drive and deliver effective and efficient business solutions.
Our People First
We value and invest in our people, foster their development and reward their performance.
We aspire to be good citizens in the communities in which we live and work.
We promote and uphold ethical standards that inspire confidence in the profession and across industries.
We are personally accountable for delivering on our promise.
WHO WE WORK WITH
- Market – leading organisations looking for game – changing ways to stay ahead of competitors.
- Top performing Chief Procurement Officers (CPOs), and other senior leadership executives who want to make big step changes in business performance, and recognize that world – class procurement and supply chain organisation is critical for business success.
- Public organisations that believe in the power of world – class procurement and supply chain organisation, and believe that this drives sustainable economic development and success.
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
At GPSCM, our expertise and experience encompass a number of key sectors:
- Government Departments
- Provincial Councils
- Aviation Insurance Services
- Banking Services
- Financial Services
- Energy and Utilities
- Agro Business Retail
- Travel and Hospitality
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Warehousing And Inventory
- Transport and Distribution
- Construction and Plant Hire