- Have no internal competencies to drive their procurement and supply chain efficiencies
- Want to benefit from subject matter experts on key strategic projects
- Have internal procurement organisation nevertheless, want to outsource activity on specific area(s) to subject experts
- Thrive in sustainable and ethical procurement and supply chain to deliver value
- Committed to internally develop a world - class procurement and supply chain organisation
- Want to tighten the company’s focus on its core competencies
Because we believe in people as our clients’ biggest enablers, we therefore offer quality-training services, accredited short courses, professional courses and customised training for individuals and companies.
Our vision is to grow future leaders in procurement, supply chain and hunt for some of the best brains, and harness the best for the best.
GPSCM is provides advisory services on sustainable enterprise and supplier development to larger corporates, SMEs, Government, Development Bodies, and provide structured approach with specific deliverables that are “SMART”.
As a specialist consultancy firm, we assist our clients with recruitment services for their procurement and supply chain requirements.
CPO'S ROUND TABLE
As GPSCM, through our CPO Round Table we provide an opportunity for procurement and supply chain experts to engage with other stakeholders and contribute to broader economic and social development issues at national level.
PROBITY IN SOURCE–TO–CONTRACT
Our PS2CA signature solution designed to help our clients follow procurement and supply chain governance, mitigate risks and ensure compliance when undertaking major and or complex procurement projects. We also offer forensic audit services.
Let our customised company specific supply chain workshops help you achieve your dreams of a high performing team and empower them work smarter to grow and improve your business. We also provide customised Boot Camps on Enterprise and Supplier Development.
Through our signature symposiums, we creating a platform for meaningful dialog between industry and academics for the development of skills that match changing industry requirements for modern economies.
This is our signature solution to proactively encourage knowledge and information exchange between buyers from across sectors of industry and Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and promote effective, efficient and economic ways to do business.
Achieve ease access to learning
Increased employment opportunity
You learn while you earn
Acquire formal professional qualification
Better career path and self -development
Gain entrance into industry
Work for a prestigious specialist consultancy firm
Get trained by the best in class
Opportunity to hire skilled and experienced staff
Grow future leaders in procurement and supply chain
Improved productivity and quality
Do more with less human resources
Achieve sustainable competitive advantage
- Graduates who have completed their first degrees with first class in Finance, Legal, Economics or Business and wish to pursue a career in procurement & supply chain.
- Matriculates / A-Level outstanding grades in Science, Mathematics, Accounting, & Business, Economics
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Via our website and apply on-line.
- Procurement processes are well organized and documented
- Proper budgetary arrangements and procurement plans put in place
- Procurement plans are prepared and approved
- Internal control systems are in place and properly documented
- Procurement governance and controls are duly documented and followed
- Procurement and supply chain related risks are identified early and or prevented